Boston Business Alliance Sponsored Workshop
Plan Time to Plan
If IBM, Bill Gates and Jack Canfield can do this each year, you can too. But in reality, 80% of all businesses never do and it shows.
If you are a business owner you might be interested in approaches to planning in line with Stephen Covey’s strategy of Begin with the End in Mind.
And you might be thinking there’s got to be an easy to way to get control of my business and my life. If so, you’ll want to join us for this timely presentation..
In this workshop you will learn:
- A simple, low-cost approach to strategic planning
- When to do long-term strategic planning
- What first two pieces of your plan must agree
- The difference between a 3 year plan, 12 month goals and 90 day action plans.
- What to look for in reviewing your financials
- How to create your own 18 month implementation plan
Results and Take Aways:
- A blueprint for your own planning retreat
- An outline of what to do and how to do it on your own
Workshop Leader Bio:
Kerri Salls is a productivity and business process authority who helps high-achieving business owners establish a strong foundation of systems, processes and productivity to focus on their most valuable activities, increase the value for their business, and get control. Since establishing Breakthrough Enterprise LLC in 1999, Kerri works exclusively with business owners around the globe who are ready to work systematically on their business to transform their expertise into their ultimate business. Kerri has built technical, sales and service businesses for over 20 years. Kerri received an MBA in Operations Management and International Marketing from Boston University. She started her career at Mitre Corporation, Data General, Honeywell and Atex Publishing Systems after serving in the Peace Corps in West Africa.
Format: Presentation, interactive, handouts
Time: 2 hours Price: $100 per person