Solutions Service – A Boston Business Alliance Premier Service
The Boston Business Alliance offers a special business service to business owner and executive members. We call it a Solutions Service. There is no cost to qualified owners/executives for the initial meeting.
The Alliance will arrange for a highly qualified Business Solution Advisor to meet with and discuss owner/executive specific needs, ideas, and requirements.
Although the pre-qualified Alliance Business Solution Advisors have broad and deep experience in many industries and all business functions, business owners and executives will always be briefed for approval on the Advisor’s background prior to scheduling a meeting.
How it works
A business owner/executive contacts Ray Arpin, Executive Director, to help identify and discuss specific needs, ideas, problems, or requirements. Then, an appropriate advisor will be recommended and an appointment will be scheduled with the owner and Business Solution Advisor.
Based on the results of the meeting, the owner decides whether to arrange a second meeting, with a Solution Team, made up of business experts that the Solution Advisor may recommend.
The Solution Team meeting is a more in depth review and analysis of the business needs with the owner and perhaps some of the owner’s staff. The team is made up of proven experts in their fields. After the meeting, the team collaborates to develop and present specific, prioritized recommendations for business solutions for the owner.
The following diagram shows the typical process.
Phase One – Preliminary Owner Meeting
- Initial findings from information and meeting – a briefing document that:
- Lists the owner’s agreed upon primary needs,
- Brief analysis of information reviewed by the Business Solution Advisor,
- Areas of potential consideration, opportunity, or problems, and
- Recommendations for Solution Team experts to meet with the owner and staff to review the business in more detail
Phase Two – Solution Team Meeting
- Findings, Recommendations, and Solution approach
- What the experts found, individually and collectively
- What the experts recommend in each area
- Recommended prioritization for implementing recommendations
- An overall Solution and high level cost/benefit analysis
Phase Three – Owner Decision
- The Solution Team will meet with the owner to review the findings, recommendation, and solution to answer any questions
- The owner determines and decides on the next steps, if any.
Ultimately, the owner decides which, if any,
- Recommendations or Solutions to implement
- How the owner wants to implement the recommendations
- Select one recommendation at a time
- A phased Solution
- Who will do the implementation
- Do it yourself
- Have an expert or entire solution team help